JAFRA SUN TINTED FACE PROTECTOR SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM 50- avobenzone, octocrylene, homosalate and octisalate cream
Jafra Cosmetics Internationl
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Bisabolol, Cellulose Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides/CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499, Magnesium Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyester-8, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891 ), Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Water/Aqua
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
tinted face protector suncreen broad spectrum SPF 50+
Water Resistant (40 minutes)
50 ml e 1.7 FL OZ (US)
| JAFRA SUN TINTED FACE PROTECTOR SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM 50
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene cream
|Labeler — Jafra Cosmetics Internationl (041676479)|
|Distribuidora Comercial Jafra, S.A. de C.V.||951612777||manufacture (68828-293)|
Revised: 05/2022 Jafra Cosmetics Internationl
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.