INDUSTRIAL NEUTRAL-EYES- water liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 98.3% (232.6 mg)
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- In an emergency, to help flush loose foreign material or chemicals from the eye
- To help relieve eye irritation, burning, itching, and stinging by removing air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water
For external use only
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- You experience eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- You experience any open wounds in or near the eye
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by applying pressure on the bottle
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Do not use if imprinted seal on cap is torn, broken or missing.
Boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride.
Call (330) 683-0008 8am-5pm EST Monday — Friday
Afassco: : The First Choice in First Aid
BUFFERED EYEWASH AND SKIN FLUSHING SOLUTION
STERILE AND ISOTONIC FIRST AID TREATMENT
FOR FLUSHING THE SKIN WHERE BUFFERING AGENTS MAY BE USEFUL IN NEUTRALIZING ACID AND ALKALI BURNS.
No. 713 8 FL. OZ (236 mL)
Afassco, Minden, NV 89423
The First Choice in First Aid
Minden, NV 89423
| INDUSTRIAL NEUTRAL-EYES |
|Labeler — Afassco Inc (609982723)|
|Registrant — Afassco Inc (609982723)|
Revised: 09/2019 Afassco Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.