IMMAN COOLBREEZE- menthol, unspecified form and methyl salicylate gel
Nwagu, Chidiobi Jeremy
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
• arthritis • backache • muscle • strains • sprains • bruises • cramps
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
For external use only
When using this product • use only as directed
do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens • redness is present • irritation develops • symptoms persist for than • 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
• Apply generously to affected area.
• Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
• Repeat as necessary, but not more than 3 or 4 times daily
• IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH EYES, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER.
children 12 years or younger: ask doctor
A non-alkaline base with water and colour.
Store in cool dry place
| IMMAN COOLBREEZE |
menthol, methyl salicylate gel
|Labeler — Nwagu, Chidiobi Jeremy (083685493)|
|Nwagu, Chidiobi Jeremy||083685493||manufacture (72744-777)|
Revised: 11/2018 Nwagu, Chidiobi Jeremy
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.