ILOJE CLEAN AND SAFE HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
KONAD CO LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camell ia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sophora Flavesc ens Root Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance
A hand cleaner that is easy to carry and can use without water directly
Put a suitable amount on your hand and rub it well to dry.
2) In case of hypersensitivity symptoms such as rash, erythema, itching, edema, etc.
3) In case of skin irritation symptoms.
5) Be careful not to get into the eye. If it does, wash it well with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
8) Store out of the reach of children and go to the hospital immediately if swallowed by children.
1) Around the eyes and ears, within the mouth, extensive body parts and damaged skin. (It can cause stimulation)
4) For external use only. (do not use internally)
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
6) Be careful not to inhale steam when used extensively or for long periods of time.
7) Keep away from fire.
9) After use, completely close the product with a lid to prevent it from drying or entering foreign substances.
| ILOJE CLEAN AND SAFE HAND SANITIZER |
|Labeler — KONAD CO LTD (688329887)|
|Registrant — KONAD CO LTD (688329887)|
|KONAD CO LTD||688329887||manufacture (74740-601)|
Revised: 01/2022 KONAD CO LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.