HYDROCORTISONE MAXIMUM STRENGTH- hydrocortisone ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone USP, 1%
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching
- adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water; rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing.
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
mineral oil, white petrolatum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLC
Montgomery, AL 36117
*Compare to the active ingredient in
Maximum Strength Cortizone 10®
Hydrocortisone Ointment, USP 1%
For external use only
Relieves itches and rashes
For temporary relief of:
Skin irritations, inflammation, rashes | Insect bites, eczema, psoriasis | Seborrheic dermatitis | Poison ivy, oak, and sumac | External anal and genital itching
Net wt. 1 oz (28 g)
| HYDROCORTISONE MAXIMUM STRENGTH |
|Labeler — H2-Pharma, LLC (028473634)|
Revised: 01/2023 H2-Pharma, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.