HYDROCORTISONE- hydrocortisone cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
For external anal itching
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- lot number and expiration date: See crimp of tube or box
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl palmitate, mineral oil/lanolin alcohol, polysorbate 40, propylene glycol, propylene glycol monostearate, purified water, sorbic acid, sorbitan monopalmitate, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 5/15 R6
| HYDROCORTISONE |
|Labeler — Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
|Vintage Pharmaceuticals-Huntsville||825839835||MANUFACTURE (0603-0535)|
Revised: 08/2015 Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.