HYDROCORTISONE- hydrocortisone cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
For external use only
Hydrocortisone is for temporary relief of;
minor skin irritations
Itching and rashes due to;
and for external itching of;
feminine andanal itching
HYDROCORTISONE Indications and Usage
- in the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- for diaper rash
- if you have vaginal discharge
- more than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in the rectum bu using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
- For temporary relief of minor skin irritations and external itching.
- the condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage and Administration
Adults and children over 2 years of age
- Apply evenly to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Do not use
- consult a physician
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry, patting and blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Store at 20 deg — 25 deg C (68 deg — 77 deg F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, mrthylchloroisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, white soft paraffin.
|HYDROCORTISONE hydrocortisone cream|
|Labeler — Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant — Dynarerx Corporation (008124539)|
Revised: 06/2017 Kinray Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.