HONGO CURA MS- undecylenic acid spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center immediately for advise
for the treatment of most athlete’s foot,jock itch and ringworm.
for the relief of itching associated with jock itch.
for the relief of itch scaly skin between the toes.
clears up most athlete’s foot infection and with daily use, helps keep it from coming back.
• clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
• apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
• supervise children in the use of this product
• For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
• For athletes foot and ring worm, use daily for 4 weeks.
• for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. this product is not effective on scalp and nails
Warnings: For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- for diaper rash
| HONGO CURA
undecylenic acid spray
|Labeler — Kramer Laboratories (122720675)|
Revised: 12/2010 Kramer Laboratories
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.