HI HAND CLEAN- hypochlorous acid liquid
Eco Face Shop
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Hypochlorous Acid 0.003%
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf powder, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Peel Oil/ Limonene, Citral, Glycerin, L-Arginine, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree)Leaf Extract, Menthol, Niacinamide, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol
Antiseptic and skin protection
For external use only.
Do not use
• in childre n less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• instant hand antiseptic to decrease bacteria on the skin
• Apply to clean, dry hands. Apply sufficient amount to thoroughly wet all surfaces of hands and fingers. Rub onto hands until dry.
• Supervise children in the use of this product.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
• Avoid UV rays
• Notice by fair trade commission in case of any abnormality in this product we •Manufacturing date and period of use : three years from date of manufacture
| HI HAND CLEAN |
hypochlorous acid liquid
|Labeler — Eco Face Shop (694860266)|
|Registrant — Eco Face Shop (694860266)|
|Eco Face Shop||694860266||manufacture (71672-030)|
Revised: 09/2020 Eco Face Shop
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.