HEALTHMART STOMACH RELIEF — bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Reye’s Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behaviour with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- bloody or black stool
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
a temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately 1-800-222-1222.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of fluids to help prevent dehydration caused diarrhea
- each tablet contains:
- sodium less than 1 mg
- salicylate 102 mg
- very low sodium
- avoid excessive heat (over 104o F or 40o C)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if individual compartments are torn on open.
calcium carbonate, D&C red 27 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch, saccharin sodium
Compare to Pepto-Bismol® Chewable Tablets Active Ingredient*
Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset Stomach Reliever / Anti-diarrheal
Soothing Relief for:
Indigestion & Diarrhea
30 Chewable Tablets
| HEALTHMART STOMACH RELIEF |
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler — Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644)|
Revised: 09/2021 Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.