HAND SANITIZER WHITE CITRUS- alcohol gel
BASE4 Ventures, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol Denat 66%
- hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastric disturbances
do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if redness or irritation develop and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Do not store above 105ºF.
- may discolor some fabrics.
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance. May Contain: FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 33.
| HAND SANITIZER WHITE CITRUS |
|Labeler — BASE4 Ventures, Inc (137316126)|
Revised: 09/2021 BASE4 Ventures, Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.