HAND SANITIZER LEMON 2OZ- alcohol liquid
China Ningbo Shangge Technology Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from heat or flame
- in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rednees develp and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product.
- Store at room temperature
- may discolor certain fabrics
water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, fd&c yellow no.5.
| HAND SANITIZER LEMON
|Labeler — China Ningbo Shangge Technology Co., Ltd. (529287434)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Technology Co., Ltd.||529287434||manufacture (58503-159)|
Revised: 10/2020 China Ningbo Shangge Technology Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.