HAMMER WIPES- benzalkonium chloride and didecyldimonium chloride swab
Zhejiang Ruolin Hygienic Products Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Didecyldimonium Chloride 0.2%
Wipes for surface
- For use on surfaces and to sanitize skin
- Gentle on skin — contains aloe
- No rinsing or wiping required
- Nor should you use them on or near your eyes. if you gen any of the ingredients in your eye, remove any contacts and gently rinse the eye with water for as long as needed.
- If ingested or if irritation persists, contact a poison control cnter for advice or seek medical attention.
- these are wipes, not toilet paper……，please don’t flush them down toilets. Before using on unsealed surfaces or fabric, we recommend testing a small area for discoloration first. Don’t store or use these near heat sources or an open flame.
Refrigerate after opening (just kidding), Just store these at room temperature. wali-in freezers, boiler rooms and things of that nature don’t count. just store them at regular “tank top to sweatshirt” room temperature. Tjis container is not designed for refiils, please do not reuse it for wipes. Also please recycle this container if possible. It’s really not that hard.
Children under 6 should be supervised when using wipes.
- Apply wipe to surface and allow to dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Glycerin, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol
| HAMMER WIPES |
benzalkonium chloride and didecyldimonium chloride swab
|Labeler — Zhejiang Ruolin Hygienic Products Co., Ltd. (415426870)|
|Zhejiang Ruolin Hygienic Products Co., Ltd.||415426870||manufacture (78823-001)|
Revised: 06/2020 Zhejiang Ruolin Hygienic Products Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.