HALLS HONEY LEMON- menthol lozenge
Mondelez Global LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(per drop) Menthol 7.5 mg>
<Cough suppressant, Oral Anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 10 calories per drop
- Contains: SOY.
<beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavors, glucose syrup, honey, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose, water>
<Call 1-800-524-2854 , Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
HONEY LEMON |
|Labeler — Mondelez Global LLC (050964956)|
|MSI Express, Inc.||117973852||pack (12546-110)|
|Mondelez Canada Inc.||246791201||manufacture (12546-110)|
Revised: 09/2022 Mondelez Global LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.