HAE YAN TOOTH- aminocaproic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, calcium carbonate and alcloxa paste
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
precipitated calcium carbonate, aminocaproic acid, aluminium chlorohydrin allantoinate, dibasic calcium phosphate hydrate
d-sorbitol solution, glycerin, silica, roasted salt, xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, grapefruit seed extract, sodium saccharin, xylitol, l-menthol, green tea extract, propolis extract, glycyrrhiza extract, mulberry root extract, peppermint oil, purified water
aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
keep out of reach of the children
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older
Brush teeth thoroughly preferably after each meal or at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or docter.
- Children under 6 years
To minimize swallowing, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years
Consult a dentist or doctor
1) Be careful not to swallow it, and rinse your mouth thoroughly after use.
2) If any abnormalities such as gum or mouth damage are caused by using this toothpaste, stop using the product and consult a doctor or dentist.
3) For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of pea toothpaste per serving and use it under the supervision of a guardian to avoid sucking or swallowing.
4) If a child under 6 years of age swallows a large amount, consult a doctor or dentist immediately.
5) Keep out of reach of children under 6 years old.
for external use only
| HAE YAN TOOTH |
precipitated calcium carbonate, aluminum chlorohydroxy allantoinate, aminocaproic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate hydrate paste
|Labeler — WOORILIFE&HEALTH (694860803)|
|Registrant — WOORILIFE&HEALTH (694860803)|
Revised: 05/2020 WOORILIFE&HEALTH
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.