H-E-B SKIN CORRECTIVE INNOVATIVE SKIN PERFECTOR BB BROAD SPECTRUM SPF15 SUNSCREEN LIGHT/MEDIUM- titanium dioxide and octinoxate cream
Emilia Personal Care Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide, 2.1%
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
- damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- if rash occurs.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, titanium dioxide, mica, stearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, isohexadecane, PEG-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glycerin, propylene glycol, kaolin, potassium cetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 60, nylon-12, iron oxides, fragrance, triethanolamine,, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, allantoin, caffeine, hydroxyethylcellulose, ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin C), disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), BHT, hyaluronic acid
Hill Country Essentials
Skin Illuminator & Perfector
Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
With Vitamin C & Mineral Pigments
2.5 FL OZ (75 mL)
- Dermatologist tested
- Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Paraben free
Hill Country Essentials BB Cream is a convenient all-in-one multi-care product that combines instant skin coverage with advanced skin care to improve the appearance of:
- Skin discolorations
As a result, skin instantly looks more:
- Refreshed and brightened
- Evened out and smooth
- Hydrated up to 24 hours
Also the broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps protect against the harmful effects of the sun.
Hill Country Essentials Skin Illuminator & Perfector BB Cream is an all-in-one beauty balm that gives instant results that can be both felt and seen. Skin appears beautifully smooth and even, with an “airbrushed” look. The lightweight texture blends into skin for a sheer, perfect finish. This hybrid formulation combines vitamin C with mineral pigments and intense moisturization for an instantly transformed appearance.
Directions for Use:
Gently smooth onto face and neck 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
DISTRIBUTED BY: H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
MANUFACTURED IN ISRAEL
WE HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
IF NOT, WE WILL CHEERFULLY REFUND YOUR MONEY.
| H-E-B SKIN CORRECTIVE INNOVATIVE SKIN PERFECTOR BB BROAD SPECTRUM SPF15 SUNSCREEN LIGHT/MEDIUM |
titanium dioxide, octinoxate cream
|Labeler — Emilia Personal Care Inc. (965445112)|
Revised: 01/2014 Emilia Personal Care Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.