H E B
RESTORE AND DEFEND- stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids sweets or contact
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as directed by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This product is specifically formulated to help prevent staining.
- store below 30°C (86°)F
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, cellulose gum, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor
Questions or Comments? CALL 1-877-777-2743
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH & CAVITY PROTECTION
RESTORE & DEFEND
- Daily protection for sensitive teeth
- Removes stains for whiter teeth
2 Tubes of 3.4 OZ (96.3g); TOTAL NET WT. 6.8 OZ (192.6g)
| H E B
RESTORE AND DEFEND |
fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler — HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant — Lornamead Inc. (080046418)|
|Lornamead Inc.||080046418||manufacture (37808-230)|
Revised: 06/2020 HEB
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.