H.E.B BABY- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene aerosol, spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protetion measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures . Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
water, butyloctyl salicylate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, behenyl alcohol, butylated PVP, stearic acid, lauryl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, cellulose gum, disodium EDTA, benzoic acid, benzoic alcohol, sorbic acid.
Call toll free 1-800-527-7731
H-E-B SOLUTIONS SUNSCREEN BABY SPF 50 LOTION
8 FL OZ (237mL)
| H.E.B BABY |
spf 50 sunscreen aerosol, spray
|Labeler — H.E.B (007924756)|
|Registrant — Fruit of the Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit of the Earth, Inc.||008193513||manufacture (37808-913)|
Revised: 03/2020 H.E.B
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.