GYUN E ZERO STERILIZATION TISSUE- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70.0%(w/w)
Water, EDTA-2Na, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodeceth-16
1. Wash with clean water when it gets into your eyes, and consult your doctor if you have any problems.
2. Take emergency measures to eat or swallow contents and Consult a doctor immediately.
Precautions for Use
1. Please follow the indicated usage and standard usage.
2. Be careful not to let the contents touch your eyes.
3. Do not inhale or drink.
4. Ventilate enough when using in an enclosed space.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
■ Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
■ Isopropyl alcohol is a typical raw material for disinfectants.
■ Take out one sheet and wipe where sterilization is required.
■ Close the cap after use.
| GYUN E ZERO STERILIZATION TISSUE |
|Labeler — Sunmedical (688954380)|
|Registrant — Sunmedical (688954380)|
Revised: 08/2020 Sunmedical
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.