GOOD SENSE ALLERGY- diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
children under 2 years
do not use
children 2 to 5 years
do not use unless directed by a doctor
children 6 to 11 years
5 mL to 10 mL
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
DRUG: good sense allergy
GENERIC: Diphenhydramine HCl
PACKAGING: 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE
OUTER PACKAGING: 1 in 1 CARTON
- DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM
- D&C RED NO. 33
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- POLOXAMER 407
- HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
| GOOD SENSE ALLERGY |
diphenhydramine hcl solution
|Labeler — REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Revised: 03/2020 REMEDYREPACK INC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.