GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ARTIFICAL TEARS LUBRICANT EYE DROPS- povidone and polyvinyl alcohol, unspecified solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THISCARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
| GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ARTIFICAL TEARS LUBRICANT EYE DROPS |
polyvinyl alcohol, povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler — AmerisourceBergen (007914906)|
|Registrant — K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture (24385-006), pack (24385-006), label (24385-006)|
Revised: 01/2020 AmerisourceBergen
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.