GOLDEN CUP BALM 1950- methyl salicylate, menthol and camphor (synthetic) ointment
Golden Cup Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 15%
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
For external use only
- use only as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin,
- do not bandage tightly.
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- excessive irritation of the skin develops.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store below 86°F (30°C)
Cajuput oil, Cinnamon oil, Clove oil, D&C Yellow No.11, Eucalyptus oil, Hard paraffin, Liquid paraffin, Peppermint oil, White soft paraffin
| GOLDEN CUP BALM 1950
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor (synthetic) ointment
|Labeler — Golden Cup Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (659853253)|
Revised: 03/2020 Golden Cup Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.