GLOVERS DANDRUFF CONTROL MED., FLORAL- sulfur suspension
J. Strickland & Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Controls scalp itching and flaking due to dandruff
For External Use Only.
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- if skin irritation develops or increases.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center at once.
Keep away from heat and open flame
- Shake well before using.
- For best results, use at leats twice a week, or as directed by a doctor.
- Before shampooimg your hair, apply a small amount to the scalp in several areas. Rub in well. Wait 15 minutes to 1 hour Shampoo thoroughly
Mineral Oil (Paraffum Liquidum), Polysorbate-85, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).
| GLOVERS DANDRUFF CONTROL MED., FLORAL |
|Labeler — J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|Registrant — J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|J. Strickland & Co.||007023112||manufacture (12022-008), pack (12022-008), label (12022-008)|
Revised: 11/2019 J. Strickland & Co.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.