GERI-DRYL ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
RedPharm Drug, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over, take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 25mg
- store at room temperature 15⁰C — 30⁰C (59⁰F — 86⁰F)
- for institutional use only
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27 lake, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, PEG, polysorbate 80, silica, titanium dioxide, wax.
New! Ultra Small Tablets
Compare to active ingredient in Benadryl Ultratabs
PACKAGE NOT CHILD RESISTANT
25 mg each
| GERI-DRYL ALLERGY RELIEF |
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler — RedPharm Drug, Inc. (828374897)|
|RedPharm Drug, Inc.||828374897||relabel (67296-1758), repack (67296-1758)|
Revised: 01/2020 RedPharm Drug, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.