Gentle Overnight Laxative: Package Insert and Label Information
GENTLE OVERNIGHT LAXATIVE- bisacodyl tablet, delayed release
Better Living Brands, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
BISACODYL USP, 5 mg
• Comfort coated
• Gentle, dependable
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GMBH, distributors ofDulcolax® Laxative Tablets. 50844 REV0119B32712
Signature Care 44-327
|GENTLE OVERNIGHT LAXATIVE bisacodyl tablet, delayed release|
|Labeler — Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||manufacture (21130-827), pack (21130-827)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (21130-827), pack (21130-827)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (21130-827)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (21130-827)|
|LNK International, Inc.||117025878||manufacture (21130-827)|
Revised: 12/2022 Better Living Brands, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.