Gentle Laxative Womens: Package Insert and Label Information
GENTLE LAXATIVE WOMENS- bisacodyl tablet, delayed release
Harmon Store Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in asingle daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12years||take 1 tablet in a singledaily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid excessive humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
Gentle, dependable overnight relief
30 coated tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Liberty Procurement, Inc.,
650 Liberty Ave., Union,
NJ 07083 U.S.A.
Or Your Money Back
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
Core Values 44-676A
|GENTLE LAXATIVE WOMENS bisacodyl tablet, delayed release|
|Labeler — Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (63940-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (63940-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (63940-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (63940-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (63940-676)|
Revised: 07/2022 Harmon Store Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.