GAS RELIEF- dimethicone tablet, chewable
Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 125 mg
for the relief of pressure, bloating, and fullness commonly referred to as gas
- do not take more than directed
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 chewable tablets as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 chewable tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 85 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, starch, sucralose, tribasic calcium phosphate
Gas-X® Extra Strength
Simethicone | 125 mg
Pressure, Bloating, Discomfort
Chew or crush
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Healthcare S.A., owner of the registered trademark Gas-X® Extra Strength.50844 ORG122060844
|GAS RELIEF simethicone tablet, chewable|
|Labeler — Meijer Distribution, Inc. (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (79481-0608)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (79481-0608)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (79481-0608)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (79481-0608)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (79481-0608)|
Revised: 01/2022 Meijer Distribution, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.