FIXODENT GUM CARE- cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, blue 1
DISTR. BT PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
from the makers of
Denture Adhesive Brand
CPC ANTIGINGIVITIS/ANTIPLAQUE ORAL RINSE
CLEANS & PROTECTS GUMS
For Partials and Denture Wearers woth Some Natural Teeth
250 mL (8.4FL OZ)
GUM CARE |
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler — The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Revised: 01/2020 The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.