FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC PAIN RELIEVING- benzalkonium chloride and lidocaine hydrochloride cream
GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.5
First aid antiseptic
Pain relieving cream
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, minor cuts, and scrapes.
For external use only.
• in the eyes • over large areas of the body • in large quantities • over raw surfaces or blistered areas • longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns.
• the condition persists or gets worse • symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply a small amount of this product to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Store at room temperature
glycerin monostearate, glycerol, purified water
| FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC PAIN RELIEVING |
benzalkonium chloride, lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler — GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. (421256261)|
Revised: 09/2021 GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.