FAMOTIDINE — famotidine tablet, film coated
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Famotidine USP 10 mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from moisture
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc and titanium dioxide.
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
JUST ONE TABLET prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
Do not use if carton is open or if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
Made in India
SEE NEW WARNINGS
Tablets USP 10 mg
• Just one tablet prevents &
relieves heartburn due to
SEE NEW WARNINGS
Tablets USP 10 mg
• Just one tablet prevents
and relieves heartburn due to
ACTUAL SIZE mg TABLETS
|FAMOTIDINE famotidine tablet, film coated|
|Labeler — Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant — Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||650381903||ANALYSIS (49035-589), MANUFACTURE (49035-589)|
Revised: 01/2021 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.