FAMILY WELLNESS ORIGINAL- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in minor:● cuts ● scrapes ● burns
Warnings For external use only.
Do not use ● in the eyes ● over large areas of the body
● if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● deep or puncture wounds ● animal bites ● serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ● condition persists or gets worse
● you need to use longer than 1 week
● a rash or other allergic reaction develops
● clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
● apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
● may be covered with a sterile bandage.
Inactive ingredient Cetyl Alcohol, Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E
● To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
● store at 20° to 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
● see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Questions? Call 1-888-296-9067 Weekdays: 9AM — 4PM EST
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC.
500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA. 23320
NOT 100% SATISFIED?
Return Package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Neosporin®
| FAMILY WELLNESS ORIGINAL |
family wellness bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin b ointment
|Labeler — Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC. (079424163)|
Revised: 11/2019 Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.