FAMILY CARE FIRST AID- bacitracin zinc ointment
United Exchange Corp.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each gram) Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units……………………………………….First aid antibiotic
- first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
aloe vera leaf extract, ethyl alcohol, light mineral oil, methylparaben, petrolatum stearyl alcohol
Distributed by: United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in China
| FAMILY CARE FIRST AID |
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler — United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Revised: 05/2022 United Exchange Corp.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.