EXTRA THICK CALLUS REMOVERS- salicylic acid patch
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
- if you are diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patches to fit callus
- apply the adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
Extra Thick Callus Removers
Salicylic Acid 40%
- Effective callus removal treatment
- Extra thick pads protect against friction and reduce pressure
4 Medicated Patches/ 4 Pads
| EXTRA THICK CALLUS REMOVERS |
extra thick callus removers with salicylic acid patch
|Labeler — Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
Revised: 07/2021 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.