Extra Strength Mapap: Package Insert and Label Information
EXTRA STRENGTH MAPAP- acetaminophen tablet
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Aspirin Free Extra Strength Pain Reliever
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- •muscular aches
- •minor pain of arthritis
- •the common cold
- •premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- •temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- •more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- •with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- •if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- •new symptoms occur
- •redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
This Unit Dose package is not child resistant and is Intended for Institutional Use Only.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than the directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- •Take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- •Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- •Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: Do not use adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.
- •Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
Questions or comments?
To report Adverse Drug Event call (800) 616-2471
Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Corona, CA 92880
Principal Display Panel
See New Warnings Information and Directions
STRONG PAIN AND FEVER RELIEF
Mapap ES 500mg tablet
| EXTRA STRENGTH MAPAP |
|Labeler — Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|
Revised: 08/2017 Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.