Easy Care First Aid Diphenhydramine: Package Insert and Label Information
EASY CARE FIRST AID DIPHENHYDRAMINE- diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itching nose or throat
- itchy-watery eyes
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one that is used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcohol beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older)
Take 1 to 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- each caplet may contain: calcium 25mg
- protect from light
- use by expiration date on packet
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, titanium dioxide
* may contain
Easy Care First Aid Diphenhydramine
Made in USA
See card for complete product information
| EASY CARE FIRST AID DIPHENHYDRAMINE |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler — Tender Corporation (064437304)|
Revised: 10/2019 Tender Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.