EASE YOUR PAIN- menthol cream
Proximity Capital Partners LLC dba Asutra
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 4%
Menthol USP 4% ……………………… Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
Use only as directed.
For external use only. Keep away from excessive heat or flame.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use with a heating pad, other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Consult physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Tamper-evident for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
- Keep away from excessive heat or flame.
Purified Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Arnica Montana, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Baobab Oil, Carbomer, Citric Acid
Monday — Friday, 9am — 5pm CT
Report any serious side effects to number above.
| EASE YOUR PAIN |
|Labeler — Proximity Capital Partners LLC dba Asutra (081214985)|
|BioLyte Laboratories, LLC||015560564||manufacture (72683-002)|
Revised: 12/2020 Proximity Capital Partners LLC dba Asutra
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.