EAR WAX REMOVAL AID DROPS- carbamide peroxide liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax
- if you have ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
avoid contact with the eyes
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive ear wax remains after use this product
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drops into ear canal.
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- Store bottle in the outer carton
- Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated “cracking” sound.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use
adipic acid, anhydrous glycerin, polysorbate 80.
*Compare to the active ingredient in Debrox® Drops
Ear Wax Removal kit
Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
Ear Wax Removal Aid
Safe & Gentle
Microfoam Cleansing Action
Easy to use Instructions
NET WT 0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
Kit includes soft rubber bulb ear syringe and drops
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER CARTON IS OPEN OR TORN
The up & up earwax removal kit cleanses the ear with foaming action, providing a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax.
NOTE: The earwax removal drops will foam on contact with earwax due to the release of oxygen.
IMPORTANT: Keep the carton for future reference on full labeling.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Dist. By Target Corp.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2019 Target Brands, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc. the distributor of Debrox® Drops.
| EAR WAX REMOVAL AID DROPS |
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler — Target Corporation (006961700)|
Revised: 11/2022 Target Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.