DYE FREE WAL DRYL ALLERGY CHILDRENS- diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on the chart below
|age (yr)||dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 8 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethycellulose sodium, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ES T
Compare to Children’s Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 12.5 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE
4 -6 HOUR RELIEF
- Relieves itchy or runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR
DOSAGE CUP PROVIDED
FL OZ (mL)
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare distributors of Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS Children’s Allergy
| DYE FREE WAL DRYL ALLERGY
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 10/2019 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.