Dulcolax Pink Stool Softener: Package Insert and Label Information
DULCOLAX PINK STOOL SOFTENER- docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Docusate sodium (USP) 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
● for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
● this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
● if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
● a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 to 3 capsules daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
children 2 to under 12 years of age 1 capsule daily
children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
● each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
● store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● protect from excessive humidity
● do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing
Inactive ingredient s
D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water
Call 1- 866-844-2798 or visit www.Dulcolax.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
| DULCOLAX PINK STOOL SOFTENER |
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Revised: 10/2022 Chattem, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.