DOC BLOCK DAILY SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF55- octocrylene, homosalate, avobenzone and octisalate lotion
Garth Fisher Beauty LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
– For external use only
– Do not use on damaged or broken skin
– When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
– Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control right away.
– Apply liberally 15 minutes befor sun exposure.
– Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
– Reapply at least every 2 hours.
– Children undert 6 months: ask a doctor.
– Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrated Silica, Propane Diol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Elaesis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Bassia Latifolia Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Illipe Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Oleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Urea
– Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
– May stain fabrics
120 South Spaulding Drive, Suite 222,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Keep out o reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
| DOC BLOCK DAILY SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF55
|Labeler — Garth Fisher Beauty LLC (080828501)|
|Garth Fisher Beauty LLC||080828501||label (71873-101)|
Revised: 08/2018 Garth Fisher Beauty LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.