DOC BLOCK BODY ESSENTIAL SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30- homosalate, avobenzone, octisalate, oxybenzone and octocrylene lotion
Garth Fisher Beauty LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
– Helps prevent sunburn
– Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
– For external use only
– Do not use on damaged or broken skin
– When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
– Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control right away.
– Apply liberally 15 minutes befor sun exposure and as needed.
-Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating . Immediately after towel drying . At least every 2 hours.
– Children undert 6 months: ask a doctor.
– Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Trhmethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
– Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
– May stain fabrics
120 South Spaulding Drive, Suite 222,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Keep out o reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
| DOC BLOCK BODY ESSENTIAL SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30
|Labeler — Garth Fisher Beauty LLC (080828501)|
|Garth Fisher Beauty LLC||080828501||label (71873-102)|
Revised: 08/2018 Garth Fisher Beauty LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.