DG POLY ANTIBIOTIC FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of a finger tip) on the area up to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
Poly Antibiotic Ointment
First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
Bacitracin Zinc • Polymyxin B Sulfate
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)
| DG POLY ANTIBIOTIC
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC |
bacitracin and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler — Dollar General (068331990)|
|Natureplex LLC||062808196||MANUFACTURE (55910-342)|
Revised: 08/2020 Dollar General
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.