DG Maximum Strength Redness Relief: Package Insert and Label Information
DG MAXIMUM STRENGTH REDNESS RELIEF- glycerin and naphazoline hydrochloride solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
Naphazoline hydrochloride —-Redness reliever
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
| DG MAXIMUM STRENGTH REDNESS RELIEF |
glycerin, naphazoline hcl solution
|Labeler — Dolgencorp, Inc (068331990)|
|Registrant — K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture (55910-870), pack (55910-870), label (55910-870)|
Revised: 12/2022 Dolgencorp, Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.