DERMOPLAST ANESTHETIC PAIN AND ITCH- benzocaine and menthol, unspecified form spray
American Spraytech, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for temporary relief of pain and itching associted with
- insect bites
- minor cuts
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
For external use only
Flammable do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.
- avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- use only as directed
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful of fatal
- do not puncture or incinerate. Conternts under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- itching, rash or irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older||apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily|
|Children under 2 years of age||consult a doctor|
- to use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray.
- to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- avoid contact with leather, fabric and unholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
acetylated lanolin alcohol, aloe vera gel (decolorized), butane, cetyl acetate, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, methylaparaben, PEG-400 monolaurate, polysorbate 85
Mon — Fri 8AM — 5PM EST Dermoplast.com
| DERMOPLAST ANESTHETIC PAIN AND ITCH |
benzocaine, menthol spray
|Labeler — American Spraytech, LLC (137135237)|
Revised: 01/2020 American Spraytech, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.