DERMABON PSORIASIS AND DANDRUFF- coal tar soap
Dermabon de Chihuahua, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coal Tar 2.13%
For the relief of dandruff and psoriasis
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
- If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your doctor before using this product.
Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap.
Borax, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, Metil Paraben, Sodium Hypochlorite, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum Oil, Vitamin E, Soap base and Water.
| DERMABON PSORIASIS AND DANDRUFF |
coal tar soap
|Labeler — Dermabon de Chihuahua, S. de R.L. de C.V. (951580110)|
|Registrant — Dermabon de Chihuahua, S. de R.L. de C.V. (951580110)|
Revised: 04/2021 Dermabon de Chihuahua, S. de R.L. de C.V.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.