DERMA-SAN- benzalkonium chloride liquid
Anderson Chemical Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chlorine, 0.1% w/v
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes.
- in case on eye contact, flush eyes with water
- irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amounts of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, and citric acid.
NO-RINSE HAND SANITIZER
NET CONTENTS: 1 US GALLON
| DERMA-SAN |
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler — Anderson Chemical Company (006179220)|
|Anderson Chemical Company||006179220||manufacture (63131-0006)|
Revised: 05/2020 Anderson Chemical Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.