DEBROX SWIMMERS EAR- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Medtech Products Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 95% in an anhydrous glycerin 5% base ….Ear drying aid
dries water in the ears and relieves water-clogged ears after
- washing the hair
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
in the eyes
• ear drainage or discharge
• ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear • dizziness
• recently had ear surgery
irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- unscrew cap from bottle
- remove foil safety seal from bottle
- affix applicator cap to bottle
- remove red applicator cap tip
- apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- recap bottle after each use
- keep away from head or direct sunlight
- store at room temperature 15-25ºC (59-77ºF)
- do not use if foil seal imprinted with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” under cap is broken or missing
- keep carton for full drug facts
Debrox ® Swimmer’s Ear
Isopropyl alcohol 95%
Ear Drying Drops
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
| DEBROX SWIMMERS EAR |
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler — Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Revised: 12/2019 Medtech Products Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.