DAILY MOISTURIZING BROAD SPECTRUM SPF15 SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate and octocrylene lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on
- damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if rash occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, glycerin, polyethylene, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 60, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), niacinamide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, behenyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), DMDM hydantoin, benzyl alcohol, PEG-4 dilaurate, stearic acid, PEG-100 stearate, fragrance, disodium EDTA
Image Essentials® Daily Moisturizer
- For Normal Skin
- Light, Non-greasy
- With Vitamin E & Pro-Vitamin B5
Compare to Olay® Complete
All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15
Normal Skin Ingredients*
SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
*This product is not made or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Olay® Complete.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Manufactured in Israel
1D626 AF C1
| DAILY MOISTURIZING BROAD SPECTRUM SPF15 SUNSCREEN |
avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler — Kmart Corporation (008965873)|
Revised: 09/2013 Kmart Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.