DAILY DEFENCE SHIELD SPF 30- avobenzone, octinoxate and octocrylene cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 1.4% }
Octinoxate 1.4% }
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
For external use only
- on damaged or broken skin
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol.
US T: 1-855-235-3647
SHIELD SPF 30
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Sun protection for all skin types
- Enviro-Age Complex, Coconut, Jojoba
- Defends, protects, hydrates
40 ml e 1.3 US fl.oz.
| DAILY DEFENCE SHIELD
SPF 30 |
avobenzone, octinoxate, and octocrylene cream
|Labeler — ELEMIS Limited (399838895)|
Revised: 12/2021 ELEMIS Limited
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.