CVS HEALTH SORE THROAT FAST RELIEF ORAL ANESTHETIC- phenol spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by doctor.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a doctor before use.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Store at room temperature
- Check expiration date before using
FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sucralose
- Aspirin-Free● Sugar-Free ●Gluten-Free ●Alcohol-Free
*Compare to active ingredient in Chloraseptic*
Sore Throat Spray
PHENOL ORAL ANESTHETIC
- Fast acting sore throat relief
- Sugar, gluten & aspirin free
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc., a Prestige Brands Co., distributor of Chloraseptic.
TAMPER-EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy,Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
©2015 CVS /Pharmacy
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. V-12431
Money back Guarantee
| CVS HEALTH SORE THROAT FAST RELIEF ORAL ANESTHETIC |
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy,Inc. (062312574)|
Revised: 09/2019 CVS Pharmacy,Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.